Monday, March 30, 2015

Doing Nothing...

In the, echoes
of the lack of sounds
Memories, repeat
as this abyss resounds
Nothing, Nowhere
the vacancy surrounds
Doing, nothing

In thoughts, my mind
has nothing to say
In speech, my words
seem so far away
Others, just laugh
dismiss me with the day
Doing, nothing

All that's not, and never was
Is this all I've got?
All effects, without a cause
Is this what I bought?

Walking, along
steps without a stride
Drifting, around
on a stagnant ride
Even in, bright lights
I still darkly hide
Doing, nothing

Faces, I see
masks that come and go
All their, names are
labels just for show
Who they, might be
none will ever know
Doing, nothing

Lost in thought, and never found
oblivion's guest
Turn it over, round and round
till dizzily I'm blessed

Going, to sleep
in hopes that I'll wake-up
All my, dreams here
are nightmares giving-up
In the, dark I
feel like rising up
Doing, nothing
doing, nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment