Thursday, August 4, 2016

Megalomania/Martyrdom...

My Truth
MY Truth
My truth is your command
My Gawd
MY GAWD
My gawd will guide my hand

I tell you
and it's true
cause I speak divine demands
I damn you
for what you do
cause it's not within thy plans

You asked me
what I'm for
and I've listed all I'm against
You ask me
much more
and I shake self-righteous fists

My bombs, my guns, by blades
Don't you know they've all been blessed
My wrath, my mind, my hands
Don't you know they'll never once rest

My truth
MY Truth
My truth is my mortal test
My life
My death
All to serve in this protest

I tell you
what to do,
how to think, and what to profess
I warn you
not to
illuminate things that I detest

You ask me
why not
and I list all the weapons I've got
You ask me
what I've wrought
and I brag of the battles I've fought

MY Bombs, MY Guns, MY Blades
Destroy the wrongs all yet to confess
MY Wrath, MY Mind, MY Hands
Anoint themselves by all that I attest

My blood
MY Blood
My blood boils over
My blood
MY Blood
My blood spills over

As I die
you try
to make sense of what I've done
As you cry
I sigh
and pray for vengeance on everyone

You see me
and you think
my hatred dies with me
You see me
and I wink
cause my war's still yet to be

My hate
MY Hate
My hate carries over
Your Love
your love
your love turns over

No comments:

Post a Comment