Wednesday, October 22, 2014

...

Despicable

A sad scene
from a sorry sap
A bad dream
from a bad rap
despicable


the fools that feign forever
the tools that train together
more and more than ever
despicable


Imposing upon others
Supposing one's another's
Proposing all be brothers
then disposes and thinly covers
despicable


Savages as saints
Courage as complaints
Condemned without restraints
Despicable


Ignorance and incompetence
perpetual preponderance
Pathetic pathos prevailing
Weakness whingeing, and wailing
DESPICABLE

No course besides
this discourse
No empowerment
just brute force
DESPICABLE

Only words I'm writing now
What use are they anyhow?
Why must I sneer and stare
Do I really even care?
DESPICABLE

There must be some other way
Something adrift, but not astray
Is this answer deep within?
Is this where it must begin?
Or
Should I keep on glaring out
With a silence or violently shout,
"DESPICABLE"

It seems so clear that I should know
but the admission comes so slow
So I finally confess
it is more than the scene I must protest
To end these horrid scenes
I profess just what this means
DESPICABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment