Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Riddled With Riddles...

There's always a riddle inside my mind
that entangles me in ways I must unwind
I untangle all the knots that serve to bind
Only to be freed for another riddle to find
& by these very riddles I remain confined

Bound to be bound in knots like this
Bound to be found in thoughts like this
Tied and bound by things I can't dismiss
Tied to the binds that remiss to reminisce

The riddle of these riddles within my brain
Is a riddle that my mind just can't explain
A riddle that's bound to drive me insane
The kind likely tied to immensities of pain

I tried to untie my mind from the answers
only to be bound by some other cancers
I feel like I'm under the darkest enhancers
that exaggerate spells of the necromancers

Riddled with riddles in every thought
Bound to tie them to all that I've got
Freedom's like a rope in a noose's knot
Tied to riddle-traps in which I'm caught

I thought that life was tied to solutions
but unraveled that down to disillusions
In all I've untangled of past confusions
The riddle eludes all great resolutions

Bound to be bound by thoughts like this
Bound to be found tied in knots like this
Tied-up in these riddles of all that exists
Tied in these binds, but bound to persist

No comments:

Post a Comment