Sunday, January 4, 2015

Poetry In A Song...

In the midst of
such voice
I dare not speak
I dare not move
As such voice sings poetic
  verse
  chorus
  bridge
  and beyond

Silent, Still
Listening
Truly listening
I am able to hear
the Sound of
Poetry In a Song

As so many others
  speak
  laugh
  and simply carry-on
I continue listening
for to me
such sounds are gone
To me
this Song is as concentrated
as my own fixed concentration

The music prevails
and much is availed
as the Sound of this
Poetry In A Song
 triumphs over
oblivious cacophonous chatter
that is both present here
and far gone

In the poetry of this song
there is more than
  voice
  words
  meaning
   and even truth
This Poetry In A Song
is full of a life
where I find vitality
enough to truly live
as life goes on

It is a wondrous thing
 this Poetry
 this Song
this life, this silence,
 this singing
I wonder how many others
Might truly hear it
or if they are listening to
some other distant song


No comments:

Post a Comment